Some restrictions have reduced and some normality has returned, but we still can’t go camping across Australia.
It won’t be far away, so while you’re stuck in isolation, why not check over, fix and upgrade your 4×4 ready for your next trip. Below we have collated a list of items to check in your vehicle.
- Clean your vehicle. From top to bottom, removing any twigs, sticks and caked on mud that is left from your last trip
(Once cleaned keep an eye out for any ‘wet patches’, you may have a hidden leak!)
- Clean or replace your air filters
INSPECT & CHECK
- Inspect wheels for any punctures
- Inspect and replace, if necessary, brake pads
- Check Tyre Pressures and inflate/deflate if necessary
(Ironman 4×4 air compressors and tyre pressure gauges are great to check your tyre pressure on the run. See more here)
- Check your underbody protection for any loose components and tighten if necessary
(Don’t have underbody protection? It is a critical to protect your vehicle from damage whilst off-road exploring. Check out your fit here)
- Check and, if required, replace windscreen wipers
Check fluid levels and top up if required:
- Engine Oil
- Brake Fluid
- Power Steering
- Washer Water
(You will never know when you need it)
- Starter Battery
- Auxilliary Batteries (if fitted)
Ensure all of your lights and switches are working:
Check and tighten all accessory mounts
(You can never have enough accessories)
- Bull Bars
- Sand Flag
- Roof Rack
- Tow Bar
- Recovery Points
- Side Steps
DOWNLOAD THE FULL LIST HERE
DID YOU KNOW...
YOU CAN STILL GET PARTS DELIVERED?
Yes, even in isolation, you can still get the parts you need from Ironman 4×4. Contact us to organise pick up or delivery.
ALL IRONMAN 4X4 PRODUCTS COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS?
Now, you have checked over your rig, what’s next on the fitment list?
All of our products come with fitting instructions, so if you are handy, you could add to your rig at home. Check out our range.